Wednesday, May 5, 2021

#NFT Artist Jeff Kaufman

Brief Introduction:

I have been surrounded by art my whole life. My mother was an oil painter, Betty Kaufman, who throughout her life taught painting and supported her family with the sales of her art pieces and through teaching.

My art was in music. That will always be part of who I am and then also food as Chef for most of my life. Unlike my mother, I could only draw and didn't paint until I digital media.

Most of my artwork takes days, weeks, months or longer. I use Artflow and SketchBook, along with Snapseed and other photo and painting apps.

The process starts as a sketch. Then coloring and shading. I blend many of my colors or use tinting to make changes. Nothing I paint is from a picture but from my mind.



I love still art and expressing a moment in time in art. Still life is a moment caught in a blink of an eye and as always, the devil is in the details. I find myself lured into still life paintings, looking for the detail.

My art is for sale for Ethereum and Binance BNB.

On Rarible for Ethereum 

On AirNfts for BNB


No comments:

Post a Comment